Apply for a Scholarship
The 2024-2025 Scholarship Application deadline has been extended to February 29.
The Application Process
Applications must be completed by 11:59pm CST on February 29, 2024 by the parent/legal guardian of the student. Students under 18 years old must have the supervision of a parent/legal guardian when responding to the student questions. All applicants must have completed an intake interview with their preferred campus to be eligible for a scholarship. Award notifications will be sent to applicants via email at the end of March 2024.
Click here to apply,
- New and current full-time students entering grades 6-12 at Fusion Academy, Fusion Global Academy, and Barnstable Academy
- Head of School intake interview is required for new students
- Head of School assessment through the application is required for both new and current students
- Applicant’s family must have a total household income less than $125,000 and be able to self-fund 5% of total tuition costs as well as associated fees
- Family members of any Fusion Academy, Fusion Global Academy, Barnstable Academy, Fusion Education Group, Fusion Scholarship Foundation employees, or Fusion Scholarship Foundation Board members are not eligible to apply
- Funding is not guaranteed for all eligible applicants
- Award amounts will range up to $40,000 based on financial needs and funds available
- Maximum lifetime award per student: $200,000
- Scholarships are not automatically renewed
- All students seeking a scholarship must reapply each year
- If district funding is received, it will be deducted from the scholarship award
- Scholarship recipients must maintain a minimum of a 2.5 GPA and 90% attendance rate
General questions about the Fusion Scholarship Foundation can be directed to Jan Fielder, Interim Executive Director, at email@example.com.